|Lyle Dagnen scholarship fund|
2015 can see that dream realized when you resolve to start the New Year by participating in the 31derful Words challenge hosted by la Vie Sirene magazine & E. Gads Hill Press.
Inspired by the out-of-this-world, wonderful NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) program, 31derful Words challenges all lovers of words to put them down... and get them published.
Here's how it works:
- Write a total of thirty-one thousand words in the month of January, 2015
- Words may be scattered across a number of categories (see below)
- All who have written 31,000 words by day's end January 31, 2015 will be invited to enter their names in a drawing for the prize of a self-published work sold through Amazon -- one name per category, please. This activity is made possible by E. Gads Hill Press and the Lyle Dagnen scholarship fund. (We may or may not set up a crowdfund site for it.)
- If your name is not selected for complimentary self-publishing, we can still help you self-publish on Amazon for a very, very nominal fee.
- All participants will be encouraged to join our Facebook event page where we will share our progress throughout the month
- Fiction: short stories, children's book, a novella, part of a novel
- Article for la Vie Sirene magazine
- Film Script
- Stage play
Questions? Feel free to harass us at email@example.com